Fremont CA AC Repair | Trusted Cooling Unit Replacements
A sudden flow of water in a home would have nearly anyone scrambling to call in a plumber for quick repairs. Although the systems of a struggling or potentially failing AC system can be more subtle, the need is just as great to have the problem taken care of by an HVAC and cooling system expert. Below are four things to look for that indicate a need for service and repair:
- Uneven cooling in many areas of the home, but especially rooms farthest from the cooling unit
- Room temperature air is all you feel coming from the vents
- Odd sounds like squealing, squeaking, knocking, or hissing
- Strange smells from the vents which are not normal
Air Conditioning Installation and Maintenance Service Near You
Our cooling system technicians are highly-qualified, timely, and knowledgeable about the repair needs of most models and brands of systems. You can depend on fast service made as affordable as possible. You can rest assured that our maintenance services are essential and will ultimately save you money on extensive replacements.
Not every air conditioning problem is expensive to fix. You might be pleasantly surprised at finding it’s a simple repair. Letting problems go can become expensive by leading to more intense repairs or having the unit quit working. We’ll check out the problem and provide you with an accurate and efficient solution to get the issue solved. Our goal is to keep you and your family cool without it costing a fortune.
Here’s a quick overview of the most common problems we see:
- Coolant leaks. Even the tiniest coolant leaks lead to uneven cooling and freezing up of the system. Our technicians can easily detect leaks and provide a quick solution.
- Dirty or clogged air filters. A clogged air filter can minimize the amount of cool air you feel throughout the home. We recommend changing them every 3 to 4 months, depending on steady use.
- Compressor noises or failure. Leaks of the coolant can lead to a failure of the compressor. You may or may not get warnings of impending failure. We can have it working again in no time.
- Uncalibrated or faulty thermostats. It’s important your thermostat be properly calibrated and working well to give you accurate readings and the ability to correctly set the temperature.
If for some reason, your AC system is unable to be repaired, we’ll help you choose a replacement that’ll provide the cooling power you need within your available budget.
Need To Get Your Air Conditioner Serviced or Repaired? Call Today!
Don’t wait for what seems like a small issue to become a huge problem. We offer reliable AC system repairs, replacement, and maintenance guaranteed to keep you cool all summer long.
Fuse HVAC & Appliance Repair of Fremont
38000 Fremont Boulevard, Fremont, CA 94536