Mountain View CA AC Repair – Reliable 24/7 Cooling Services
What would you do if you found that the pipes running through your home had a leak or a break? What if you needed to go somewhere, but your car had flat tires? Besides trying not to flip out, you’d find a way to get these repaired, immediately! Now imagine that your AC unit suddenly gives out in the middle of summer. If the thought of that is the only thing inside of your home that sends a chill through your body, then it’s time to give us a call to take care of the issue.
If you need more concrete reasons, then read the next four reasons why it’s time for you schedule air repair or maintenance before the worst happens:
- Your AC isn’t providing even cooling throughout your home
- You can’t feel cool air coming out of the vents
- You’re hearing weird noises coming out of your AC unit
- You start to notice a weird smell coming out of your air vents
Your Trusted AC Replacement Contractors Near You
If you’ve been searching for an experienced HVAC team to take care of your AC unit needs, then look no further. We’re here to provide your residential AC servicing needs. We stand behind our years of expertise, and we’ll take care of all of your issues with skill and speed. When you’re suffering from poor cool air circulation, you want the problem to be resolved correctly, and as quickly as possible.
Don’t worry about being able to afford a repair service. You might learn that your issues aren’t as expensive to resolve as you might have previously expected. In fact, calling us could put your mind at ease about the price and the expenses. Then you can get on the road to enjoying cool air inside of your home again.
We’ll definitely do our part to make sure that you’re saving as much money as possible. If we make a repair diagnosis, then we’ll tell you exactly what needs to be repaired, along with why it needs to be repaired. Not only will this allow you to make an informed decision, but you won’t be in the dark about what repairs you’re actually paying for.
We see a variety of common issues, such as:
- Your refrigerant is leaky: If you’re noticing lacking or uneven cooling inside of your home, then your refrigerant might be leaking out of your ac unit. This is an easy fix — we’ll simply replace what is leaking and seal the hole.
- You need to have your air filter changed: A clogged, dusty, dirty air filter is one of the most common reasons for AC unit failure. It’s easy for us to either clean or replace your air filter unit.
- The air compressor isn’t working: You’ll be able to tell if this is the case when there’s hot air blowing out of the air vents. This is also a sign of refrigerant issues.
- The thermostat isn’t reading properly: Sometimes, your unit’s thermostat needs to be reset. If it’s not reading the air temp properly, then it won’t render enough cool air, or it won’t blow air at all. We can reset the thermostat so that your unit is blowing air as it should.
Need To Get Your Air Conditioner Serviced or Repaired? Call Today!
The team at Fuse HVAC is waiting for your call to answer any questions you may have. Our professional technicians will approach your project with professionalism, treat your home with respect and deliver the quality AC service you expect. Call today to get an estimate!