Sunnyvale CA AC Repair | Trusted Cooling Unit Replacements
Being a homeowner involves handling lots of little fixes before they become expensive problems. You wouldn’t hesitate to replace a shattered window or a leaky pipe, would you? In the same way, don’t ignore an AC system that stops running or fails to keep you cool. An inefficient system can make you lose sleep as well as comfort. When you’re worried about your AC, don’t get overwhelmed. Call our team of experts right away if you notice one of these conditions:
- Your home has inconsistent temperature throughout (warm and cool spots when the whole place should be the same temperature)
- Warm air is blowing through vents when your system is set to cool
- Your system is making noticeable noise
- Your vents are spreading unusual odors
Air Conditioning Installation and Maintenance Service Near You
Don’t know where to start when it comes to your AC? What seems like a huge problem to most homeowners is all in a day’s work to our experts. No need to stress. Part of our job is to help you maintain your AC unit with easy, routine care, saving you money, and hassle.
Here are the problems we see most often:
- The unit is leaking refrigerant. Bad seals or damaged lines can cause some of your unit’s refrigerant to escape, which makes your unit work harder for poor results. Without correction, a leak can cause damage to your motor, since it won’t be able to sustain the temperature you set.
- The fan is unbalanced. Some HVAC units have weights on the fan rotors to help maintain balance as they spin. If they become damaged, the spinning fan blades can cause the mechanism to wear down the connection point and that leads you to need costly repairs.
- The compressor has failed. If this happens, the unit will blow warm air no matter how far down you adjust the temperature.
- The thermostat needs to be calibrated. If the thermostat is reading the temperature incorrectly, you could experience inconsistent temperature throughout your home.
- The air filter is dirty. The most common (and cheapest to resolve) problem we encounter is a filter that hasn’t been changed. For just a few dollars each month, it’s worth it to replace your filter. Your unit will run more efficiently immediately.
If your AC problem is bigger than any of these, we are still here to help. Our team of experts is equipped to provide everything from basic maintenance to total unit replacement so you can get back to enjoying comfortable temperatures in your home.
24 Hour AC Repairs | Trusted Cooling Unit Services
The team at Fuse HVAC is waiting for your call to answer any questions you may have. Our professional technicians will approach your project with professionalism, treat your home with respect and deliver the quality AC service you expect. If you’re ready to put an end to your hot-weather indoor misery, then call us now so that we can provide comfort right away.
San Jose AC Repair | Fremont AC Repair | Mountain View AC Repair | Milpitas AC Repair | Palo Alto AC Repair | Cupertino AC Repair | Gilroy AC Repair | Newark AC Repair | Morgan Hill AC Repair | Campbell AC Repair | Menlo Park AC Repair | Los Gatos AC Repair | Los Altos AC Repair | Santa Clara AC Repair | Sunnyvale AC Repair | San Jose Commercial HVAC | San Jose Ductwork Installation
San Jose Furnace Repair | Fremont Furnace Repair | Mountain View Furnace Repair | Milpitas Furnace Repair | Palo Alto Furnace Repair | Cupertino Furnace Repair | Gilroy Furnace Repair | Newark Furnace Repair | Morgan Hill Furnace Repair | Campbell Furnace Repair | Menlo Park Furnace Repair | Los Gatos Furnace Repair | Los Altos Furnace Repair | Santa Clara Furnace Repair | Sunnyvale Furnace Repair