How to keep a washing machine in a good condition for a long time?
- Load the washing machine with no more than 50% of the maximum load. It is better to wash more often.
- Keep the door gasket opened after the washing, so that the appliance can dry.
- Monthly use special cleaning materials and equipment to clean the washing machine – for example, Affresh remedy.
- Check the pockets of the clothes before loading them in the washing machine – coins and different small objects harm the drain pump and cause substantial damage.
- Do not wash heavy clothes, but use Shared laundry or Dry Clean.
- Monthly wash the door gasket with warm soapy water.
- Close the door gasket gently without hitting it.
- Do not surpass the recommended dose of the washing powder/liquid.