Dryer won’t start
– Drying is not connected to the mains, the socket or plug is broken.
– Oxidized contacts in the electrical circuit.
– The fuse has blown. Exit – installing a new one.
– Faulty thermistor.
– The device does not start to dry due to the lack of mains voltage.
– Start delay is on.
– The condensate collection tank is full.
– Faulty door lock hatch. The output is a change in the broken mechanism.
– The motor of the device is blown. The solution is the restoration of the working capacity of the faulty mechanism.
– The temperature regulator is faulty.
– The dryer does not start because of a broken power switch.
Fuse Appliance Repair will restore your dryer.
Appliance Repair in San Jose, CA
- Won't spin
- Making loud noise
- Won't agitate
- Won't drain
- Vibrating or shaking
- Fills slowly
- Leaking water
- Won't start
- Won't spin or agitate
- Door or lid won't lock
- Stops mid cycle
- Drum not turning
- Makes noise
- Not heating
- Stopped spinning
- Takes too long
- Tripping breaker
- Won't stop