Dryer won’t stop
– The thermistor or thermostat has failed.
– The ventilation hole is clogged or small pieces of clothing are wound on the blades of the mechanism.
– The heater broke.
– Refused timer – the regulator sends incorrect signals to the motor and the dryer does not turn off. The solution is the replacement of broken parts.
– The filter is polluted with fluff, as a result of which the air flow is weakened. The solution is to clean the filter.
– The humidity sensor sends erroneous information to the control board, because of which the device does not stop.
Fuse Appliance Repair will restore your dryer.
Appliance Repair in San Jose, CA