Washer is making loud noise
– The bolts intended for transporting the machine have not been removed from the tank attachments.
– The bearings of the drum drives are damaged.
– Stuck objects in the space between the walls of the tank and the drum.
– The pulley, the drive system of the drum, is loose.
– The tank’s counterweights are poorly fixed.
– The rubber seal of the hatch cover is not fitted to fit.
– The washing machine is not installed correctly.
Fuse Appliance Repair will restore your washer.
Appliance Repair in San Jose, CA