– Probably, in this case, the pressostat tube (hose) (water level sensor) has flown, clogged or damaged.
– The chamber of the pressostat clogged up with scum and mud.
– The water level sensor itself has failed.
– The electronic controller (control module) is defective. During the bay, the controller does not give the command to stop the water set, and it continues to enter the washer.
– The filling valve is out of order. He jammed in the open position, so the water enters the washer constantly, and she can not finish the program.
Fuse Appliance Repair will restore your washer.
Appliance Repair in San Jose, CA